<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Monday, May 30, 2005
 
Finally

Ok. I haven't posted in a while. There are several great reasons for this like, oh, my computer broke down and no one can fix it or I had to work on... school? But the real reason why is when ever I do get to my other computer, I end up playing a game. Yes. That's the reason why I haven't updated for a month. A game. But in that month I have also seen the new Star Wars. In my opinion, it was a lot better than the other recent two, but it still lacked the greatness and depth of the characters in the originals. I'd tell you what I thought about the other two, but I already posted about that. Oh yeah, I realized something about the guy who plays Count Dooku. It's Saruman from Lord of the Rings! I couldn't help but think what was a worse death for him: being trapped in a tower by an army of trees (LOTR) or being at the mercy of an old man and a wimpy teenager (Star Wars). Ok, well, I'm going to update more now.

Comments:
Hey, my son and I just saw the new Star Wars movie this afternoon. I was underwhelmed and predicted everything before it happened, even though that ruined it for my son. Thanks for noticing that Dooku is played by the same actor, Christopher Lee, as in LOTR. I would have to have thought a long time before making that connection. So, you're busy playing a game, eh?
 
I enjoyed the final star wars. It was a good way to wrap it all up and, yeah, it wasn't brilliant character development, but what do you expect. The bar was set seriously high for Lucas by Lucas.

My favorite part was the near ending of Darth Vader. That was quite enjoyable.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger