<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
 
Deep Thought

Well, with end of the year, standardized testing approaching, I have been mentally preparing my self. In my deep meditations, I have stumbled across a most interesting fact. "Ugly" is a funny word to say. Ug, LEE. Think about it. Also, Burger King commercials, used to be worth making fun of. Hey, I even had a previous post about one. But now they are just either a wierd guy in a mask or abstract cartoon characters dancing to kazoo music. Both examples are just... creepy. Yet they are better than the deep voiced backround guy for the Hardee's commercials.

Comments:
If ugly was a subject.... you would be smart



FY

you should know who this is
 
*Sigh*

There are so many insults to comeback at that but I will only say one.
If ugly were a sport, you would be athletic.
 
*Sigh* There are so many ways to explain your uglyness because you have so much... but i will only say one

If ugly were a fat kid... you'd be matt

fy
 
get it eli...like ugh LEE!! like ur cousin!!! duh...or go LEE! or stupid LEE!!! lol see the pattern here..yea...

<3 annie
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger