<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Saturday, April 09, 2005
 
Box Stores Starting with "Wal" Need To Die

Yes, that means WalGreens and WalMart. At first I just thought that their commercials were creepy/boring/annoying. I mean, who wants to hear about some family who goes fishing a lot? Ok, so many companies have irritating commercials. Then I noticed that their stores are huge, oppressing, and ugly. Not only that, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. I mean, in my town, they are building two WalGreens within about two miles from eachother on the same street. One is across from Eckerds! I geuss that they will both live because they sell Tums and are next to a McDonalds. And last, they are completely destroying all small, local businesses. "Wal" stores need to die.

Comments:
WHY HAVE YOU NOT WROTE ABOUT THE AWESOME TAR HEEL VICTORY YET YOU POO!!!!
 
Anonymous, I have already written about it. (see previous post)
 
For once I agree with you. Wal stores need to burn!
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger