<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Monday, February 07, 2005
 
I Hate The Winter/Patriots Post

In Virginia, you might enjoy a winter wonderland of snow and cancelled school. In South Carolina, you might experience nice, balmy weather. But in the state of North Carolina, you would experience cold weather and rain and any snow that might cancel school is immediately followed by a 50 degree day and then the temperatures drop again. Bottom line, this winter stinks. As I enter my fourth consecutive, uninterupted week of school, the strains on me are both mental and physical, as it is cold and dark in the morning, therefore making it hard to blog. So, along comes the Super Bowl. A chance to raise my spirits by seeing the Eagles beat the "I win because of the tuck rule" Patriots. But, no. They won. I hate the Pats, winter weekend eating science projects, and this winter.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger