<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Friday, February 11, 2005
 
Duke (Which I Hate)...(Very Much)

This is the second time that I wrote this because in the middle of publishing, my connection died. I hate this. But I hate Duke more. Very more (yes, I know that didn't make grammatical sense). Yes, Duke. You know, all Duke artists are mocked until they change profession. I mean, THEY'RE SO UGLY WITH THAT BODY PAINT. And Shavlik Randolph is a 6 foot 10 skeleton with a buzz cut. Yes, I hate Duke. The only sports related thing that almost comes close to equaling my hate of Duke is Vytas Danelius scoring.

Comments:
hey hey hey guess what YOU SUCK
 
We (3 fans here) admire your writing and enjoy your blog. However, I'd like to point out that a number of those people responsible for educating you are Duke alums and are fiercely devoted to the BLUE DEVILS!
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger