<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
Multiple Points

Ah. My stupid mouth. I just got one of my teeth pulled and all I've had to eat for the last 11 and 1 half hours has been a chocolate milkshake. Any way, you might be wandering what commercial I was talking about in my title. An AOL commercial. You know, the one where all the members have something to fix about their bad programming. All I have to say is thank you for admitting you have a terrible service. I mean, what were they thinking when they made that. It's a commercial just begging to be mocked. And also, how 'bout them tarheels the other night. Maybe ACC expansion isn't so bad. When the heels lose, it's no big deal, but when they win, everyone notices. Welocme to the league Miami.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger