<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
 
A Dumb Thing To Say

This is pretty straight forward. If I hear the phrase 'thats gay' again, I'm gonna hit who says it. I am not gay, but some of the coolest people I know are. I don't see why people have to care what other people do if it doesn't affect you. If you say that something is gay, it's kind of like being racist. You're judging people before you know them and being cruel to them. It's happened before with african americans, jews, hippies... you get the picture. Hey, as long as I don't have to do it, I'm fine. It's a free country and we should let people do what they please.

Comments:
Dude, u r so rite, rock on!! you know what may dad calls ur school b/c of the class ahead and behind my mom?
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger