<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Monday, September 20, 2004
 
Weekends

Nothing like being trapped in the Newark airport. You know. Your mom shouting at the Continental clerks, waiting on the concrete outside for three hours, living on airport food... Fortunately, this was not my situation. It was my sisters. I was to busy enjoying myself during one of the best weekends ever. While this was happening, I was eating Chinese food and watching Speed. There were several excellent things that happened to me thing weekend. Eating loads upon loads of perfectly cooked meat friday night. I mean, it was super rich. There was fillet mignon wrapped in bacon. Poker was played, money is owed, I played basketball in the aftermath of hurricane Ivan. I went to my friends Bat Mitzfah Saturday, and spent all of Sunday resting and watching football. In the words of Comic Book Guy, Best Weekend Ever!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger