<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Monday, September 06, 2004
 
Not Again

This is the second time I've said this. WE'RE SICK OF THE KID AGENT MOVIES!!! Spy Kids was there. Ok. But then come 2 and 3 and then Thunderbirds, Catch That Kid, etc... Alright. Getting a little annoying. But this gets me. This super baby movie. Heck, I can't even remember the stupid name. Oh now I remember. Baby geniuses or something. As of Rugrats wasn't enough. All these movies are the same (see my post about Catch That Kid). It's getting really annoying. If they make another one of these movies I might crack.

Comments:
how will we know if you have cracked?

one of the things i like about this blog is that, well, i think you are just slightly cracked already.

signed,

a fan
 
dude, uve already crackd, the day u were born, i hav kown u all of my life, and all but five months of mine, and u have nver been normal. the movies sell pretty well, so if forsome reason u r forced 2 see one, treat them the way u treated seasamy street and dora the explorer in utah (my favorite part was when ur head fell off then u were hit by a train "that was my favorit part too!!)

moo
 
i have a complaint to file, my comment never showed up
 
haha it showd up, and correction, i have nown u all UR life not mine,

guess hu i am and call and ask me if u r right, i startd school yesturday, hehe on u

moo
 
hiiiiiiiiiii'
i want my name to be bronceadra wich is spanish for suntan lotion
its Laura and claire is crazy
 
i ment the commets from crazy were hers
 
Hi

I've created a new resource for unusual baby name you can with lots of information and links related to unusual baby name
Now I've finished I thought I look around for other unusual baby name sites and see what everyone else is talking about, you know get ome more unusual baby name ideas etc...
This blog looks pretty good, though I'm not sure my unusual baby name site will get this many visitors - ah well, can only but try ;)
If you have a spare moment please visit my unusual baby name site and let me know what you think, I'll check back here again later.

Bye
Steward
 
Hello, Just wandering the blogosphere and here I am at your blog. I enjoy the style of how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

sell my time share
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger