<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Thursday, September 02, 2004
 
50th Post: Trips N' iPods

Sorry I haven't written anything lately but I've been on a school overnight trip. Eh. Actually, as far as class trips go, it was pretty good. Food, facilities, hikes... it was good. Yes, the trip was four hours. But it was on a nice charter bus. But just about everyone had their iPods. Why does this annoy me, you may well ask. 'Do you have this song?' 'Can I use yours?' 'Man. Your tunes are weak.' At about the second hour it started to get annoying. Every person who has carried their iPod with them on a trip like that has driven me crazy.

Comments:
I love my ipod, ur cuz
 
man your tunes are whack


i dont have an ipod


-stephanie
 
annie - But just about everyone had their iPods. Why does this annoy me, you may well ask. 'Do you have this song?' 'Can I use yours?' 'Man. Your tunes are weak.' At about the second hour it started to get annoying. Every person who has carried their iPod with them on a trip like that has driven me crazy...... do u want an iPod or do u just not like them?
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger