<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Saturday, August 21, 2004
 
It was all a lie

A new little piece of info about me. I love all strategy games. And the father of all strategy games, the game that turned me on to strategy games, is Risk. For a long time before the computer was discovered, Risk, was my love, my passion. But as time went on, I become farther from the beloved board game, and last week, I found out that the game was nothing but a game of chance. I WAS CRUSHED. I was dominating, holding North America and alomost all fo Africa and South America. The my friend attacked my stronghold, Greenland, in which I had several more troops. And I lost. That was when I realized that Risk was a lie.

Comments:
hehe...u always used to make us play that in kiawah! i kinda liked it but u always took it so seriously and now u no...it was all game of luck mwahahahaha

<3 annie
 
hehe...u always used to make us play that in kiawah! i kinda liked it but u always took it so seriously and now u no...it was all game of luck mwahahahaha

<3 annie
 
hehe...u always used to make us play that in kiawah! i kinda liked it but u always took it so seriously and now u no...it was all game of luck mwahahahaha

<3 annie
 
hehe...u always used to make us play that in kiawah! i kinda liked it but u always took it so seriously and now u no...it was all game of luck mwahahahaha

<3 annie
 
hehe, so i dont have to feel bad for loosing to u a few years ago the only time i played
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger