<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Sunday, July 04, 2004
 
WooHoo! I'm Updating In The Summer 2: Beach Addition

I never thought that I would update twice in the summer, but here I am, down the Jersey shore, writing. It's very hard to concentrate on what I'm doing with the fireworks exploding behind me and Idependence Day playing in front of me. This has been one heck of a trip. I played in a Mini Golf Championship this morning and have been watching random people celebrate our country's independence by blowing up a small part of it. I can hardly breathe right now because I have been inhaling so much gun powder and other explosive chemicals. My family has been coming and leaving though out the week. Just the other day, my 4 year old cousin and my grandfather were watching TV. When I left the room, my cousin was pestering my grandfather to watch cartoons. When I came back 2 minutes later, they were watching South Park. This summer rocks so far and happy 4th of July! My lungs hurt.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I remember that! the fireworks were so awesome they were like right above us. Papa and Logan watching south park...does it get any weirder than that?

- your bestest cousin _annie_
 
I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf vacation golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger