<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Sunday, May 16, 2004
 
Crazy Game

Our soccer team had our championship match today. I've told you about them. Five foot nine 14 year olds and me, the tiny 12 year old. First a thunderstorm rolls in and I thought we weren't gonna play. Then when we went out there, we couldn't find the team, but it turned out that we were playing on this huge championship field with stands and everything. Well, we don't have enough players in the beginning and went down really early. But we tied it 1-1. Soon after the goal I took a cannon shot in the stomach and had to sit. With the shot backed up by an intestinal parasite, the pills that I need to take to get rid of it that kill my stomach, dehidration, and heat exhaustion. I sat out trying not to vomit in the third quarter. I forced to play in the fourth though. We ended up losing 3-1. During my sick quarter, one of their players grabbed one our players shirts to keep him from scoring a break away goal. Our parents got really mad. Later one our players did the same thing and this annoying kid on the other team who had been complaing the whole game tried to hit one of our players. One of our parents got so mad at the kid, he said this 'why don't you just shut the - up, you whining little -'. The other teams parents called one of our dads whiny crybaby. There were many conflicts in the game and several injuries, and though I got sick, I had a good time.

Comments:
I am commenting. I saw some of THAT game! Don't worry about being short... I AM TOO! YAY FOR SHORT PEOPLE! YAY IM SPECIAL!
 
I am commenting. I saw some of THAT game! Don't worry about being short... I AM TOO! YAY FOR SHORT PEOPLE! YAY IM SPECIAL!

-Lilly
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger