<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
Hah! I Told You I’d Write Something Interesting Soon!

There is a popular kid-teen book series written by the author Anthony Horwitz. His stories are about a 14 year old, British secret agent. I read the first book, Stormbreaker, and couldn’t get enough of the guns and cars and crazy stunts to fight against a madman. I finished the book in a week. I thought it was the most amazing thing I’d ever read. That was when I was nine. Since then I have realized that the book was nothing but stupid, senseless killing. I realized that from chapter one (which I have read several times because I thought it was so cool) that the whole book was a big action kill fest with almost no plot what so ever. In the book he stopped a crazed man from killing people with small pox. Of course I had read the second and third book to find out what happened. Each book had its own madman with a demented sidekick trying to do something impossible. The most you could get out of this series is how to make a snowboard form an ironing board (which really happened in book two).

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger