<$BlogRSDURL$>
Stuff.com
Sunday, February 01, 2004
 
Superbowl XXXVIII

As almost all of the world knows, tonight is the night of Superbowl XXXVIII. Almost all of my state is rooting for the Carolina Panthers. Everyone was happy when they crushed the Cowboys, excited when they beat the Rams, and they were ecstatac when they won against the Eagles and made it to the Superbowl. It's not that I don't like them, but no matter how hard I try, i just can't seem to completely go for them and throw away my old team, as some of my family has done.
No matter how bad they let me down this year, I still find myself a hardcore Raiders fan. And as a Raiders fan, I despise the Patriots for winning in Foxboro in the snow a few years ago(that was so a fumble). So i have decided to root against the Patriots this year, and for one game, I will be a Carolina Panthers fan!

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger